MPI wax systems will optimize the control of your wax process from melting to pattern injection. Consistent wax patterns can only be achieved if there is a consistent supply of conditioned wax with a viscosity that is appropriate for the pattern. MPI believes that separating wax melting from wax conditioning is essential to maximizing control. That’s why MPI wax melters control two important variables – the wax melt temperature and the wax melt rate. MPI’s Wax Level Control accomplishes this by automatically and continuously replenishing the wax conditioning reservoir with small amounts of source wax. The MPI 5-zone Temperature Control System monitors wax temperature at specific locations, providing the most accurate temperature control with the highest throughput in the industry. By maintaining a set temperature through all zones, we are able to achieve extraordinary pattern-to-pattern repeatability.
MPI 97 Series
The Model 97 Series Wax Melters are designed for direct melting to the wax reservoir on any injection machine. It can be supplied as a standalone unit or as an integral part of the injection machine.
- Supplied with automatic refill control
- Two temperature zone melting prevents over heating of the wax.
- Available with 50 or 200 lb/hr melt capacity
- Unit has tightest temperature control in the industry. Supplies uniform temperature wax to the injection machine
- Melts all type waxes, slab, flake, or pellet wax
- Available vacuum load feed
Model 97-200 (only)
- Large hopper capacity, expandable (Model 97-200)
- Available with portable adjustable height, free-standing base
97-50 (50 lb/hr melting)
97-200 (200 lb/hr melting)
MPI’s design team can supply a wax transfer solution suited for your specific application. Systems can be supplied from individual wax melters at each machine being fed by a central vacuum transfer system to rigid central wax transfer systems. Contact our sales department for more information.