MPI ceramic injection equipment is engineered specifically for operation with thick viscosity, abrasive mixtures used to produce ceramic cores, ceramic parts, and MIM (metal injection molding) patterns. They feature easy maintenance and fast material changeover. Precise temperature control prevents binder separation and a unique injection valve system reduces wear. They are designed to meet all your thermoplastic binder, abrasive material injection needs. An impressive list of standard features and a wide range of options are available. Our engineering support staff is prepared to help determine the configuration that will meet your needs and optimize your throughput.
MPI 56R Ceramic Pump
Portable standalone ceramic pumping system
The Model 56R is a portable standalone ceramic pumping system for conditioning ceramic mix and refilling ceramic injection machines.
- 20 Gallon (76l) Ceramic Reservoir
- 200 cu. in. (3.2l) Single Shot Pumping Capacity
- Rigid Piping for Ceramic Transfer
- Hydraulic Quick Connect Fittings
- Swivel Casters for Portability
- Easy Maintenance
- Accurate 6-zone ceramic temperature control
- Sliding spool transfer valve
- Hardened components
- CE conformity